HBS Sports Centre is Planning to reopen as soon as possible following the government guidance. The planned dates are below:
(Please contact us via email for a full Covid rules, procedures and Risk Assessments)
Stage 1: 29th March 2021
- Astro Pitches open for organised sports activities.
- Outdoor sport and leisure activities open including access to all fields in the school grounds.
- Access to toilets are permitted with strict guidelines in place.
- Tennis Courts open for Members in line with LTA Guidelines.
- Indoor activities for the purposes of childcare over the Easter holidays are permitted providing it is covid safe and in line with government guidelines.
- Changing rooms and shower facilities will remain closed at this time.
- Sports Centre, Old Gymnasium, Studios & Tennis Centre Clubhouse will remain closed.
- Events not permitted indoors or out.
Stage 2: No earlier than 12th April 2021
- NEW! Indoor Sports are able to return for individual use, or within household groups following Covid Safe guidelines.
- NEW! All children’s activities, indoor parent & child groups (up to 15 parents can run in a covid safe environment, not counting children under 5 years old)
Stage 3: No earlier than 17th May 2021 providing the first 2 stages are on track
- NEW! Opening of Organised indoor adult sport including exercise classes.
- NEW! Events can run indoors & outdoors with up to 30 attendees.
Stage 4: No earlier than 21st June 2021
- NEW! Access to toilets and shower facilities are permitted.
- NEW! No legal limits on social contact
- NEW! Larger events such as Weddings can commence.